10.31.2013

Working hard

I've been traveling a lot the last couple of months. For those of you who are interested in what I do, I work in fashion. I'm not going to say anymore than that. But for those of you who are curious about the fashion business, it's always changing. It's always moving forward, and I think that's why I got involved with it. At the time, I was going to school, and I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. Being pushed by my parents and by boys who I thought loved me was very difficult. And then one day I decided to fuck them all. And so my descent into fashion began. I've been a big fan of fashion ever since my mum inspired it out of me. To look at my mum's closet is like going back into time. She has a classic yet refined style. That can never be duplicated.


No comments: