11.25.2013

Religion

[EDITED BEFORE I POSTED THIS UP] I believe that you can have sex before marriage, just use a condom. And I'm all about drinking a little bit of alcohol when the mood calls for it. I'm not against any religion. I'm just open minded. But let me tell you, if I were to get married and my husband demanded that I get up at 8:00 am every Sunday to go to church then we're going to have a problem. I was actually baptized as buddhist in Taiwan with my Aunt as a witness, so that's why I don't see the point of going to church. I mean if my husband wants to go to temple at least a month that's fine with me. But seriously, church every Sunday morning? No. Don't sign me up for that train ride.

My ex-boyfriend who will stay anonymous on here, told me that even though he wasn't a practicing Catholic, that he wanted our children to go to church every Sunday, and that I would accompany them! That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of in my life! First off he didn't go to church every Sunday, and he expected me to get up every Sunday and take our "children" to church? While he stayed home and slept through Sundays like it's no big thing? Screw that. That's probably why we broke up. Because his dumbass saw the point of me slaving away, with our 10 kids that he wanted. FUCK THAT.

This is probably going to be the first and last long post on this blog.

No comments: