1.15.2015

Fickle little thing

Love is such a fickle thing. It had a tendency to escape at the worst of times, and come back at the best of times. It's hard for any one person to actually know if they are ever in love. Falling in love that's a different concept entirely. I can say that I have fallen in love, but staying there takes a lot more hard work, and of course patience, than any one person can handle.

My fragile heart can't take the pain that my breaking heart gets every time someone decides to throw gasoline on it, and lit my beating heart on fire. I'm not sure what it is about love that makes people do stupid shit, but I haven't felt that way in a long time. And I don't know if I will ever be able to feel that way again. Being immune to love and the way that it pushes us to our boundaries, is what I do best, but what happens when someone shatters that resolve? What do I do then?

(I've decided to blog at least once a month for the next year. Let's hope that I'm able to do it...)

No comments: