9.01.2013

Remember those days

I remember the days spent in Thailand on a boat, relaxing while reading a book. With the sun on my face, and a cool drink next to me.

Nowadays I ask my cousin for book recommendations. Not that I'm incapable of finding interesting books first, but my cousin really really loves books. I'm not going to mention my cousin's name on here. Only because she's pretty well known in the blog world. If you can figure it out, then good for you. If you can't, then don't bother.

The books she always sends me off to read, are usually amazing, and insightful. I have to admit that I teared up a little bit after reading a couple of the books she recommended. Not that she doesn't try to request that I listen to her type of music. I do love her music, but once in a while, it gets too hip-hop, or Indie rock for me.

No comments: